ATTENTION: These terms and conditions of use form the basis on which you are authorised to access and use this site, www.clip-zip.com. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using the site. By accessing and using the site in any way, you are bound by the terms of this agreement. If you do not agree to all of the terms of this agreement, please do not use the site in any way.
All copyrights and other intellectual property in our Site, including the software and graphics contained in our Site, are owned by Clip & Zip SAS ("Clip Zip France") and are reserved.
All ClipZip SAS and online shop prices are inclusive of VAT. Please note that we reserve the right to cancel any order, for any reason, including in the event of erroneous pricing by us.
Trademarks and copyright
The ZlideOn trademark, the Clip&Zip logo and any other trademark used on our site are trademarks owned by Clip&Zip or by other respective owners. Such trademarks are subject to copyright laws and may not be used in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of the various owners.
If your purchase or purchase validation procedure is suspended, you will receive an e-mail indicating the items in your basket. You can then continue shopping by simply clicking on this e-mail.
Clip&Zip gives you a period of 15 days to return any items that do not suit you or that you wish to exchange. Please note, however, that Clip&Zip cannot under any circumstances refund an item that you have damaged.
We reserve the right to minor differences in the colours and details of our products. If you have any doubts about these details, we recommend that you contact our customer service department. Slight deviations in colour or slight modifications do not entitle you to make a claim. Please use common sense.
The replacement of a free item or a bonus item is not authorized. If you return it, you will not receive any compensation, either material or financial.
You may return items to us as long as they are in the same condition and packaging in which they were delivered to you. You are responsible for the cost of returning the item, which varies according to the weight and size of your parcel.
Please note: custom colour products cannot be returned or exchanged!
IMPORTANT: All returns, whether refunds or exchanges, must be sent to Clip&Zip with a voucher number generated from your customer account, otherwise we reserve the right to refuse your return.
Allow Clip&Zip 1 to 2 weeks to process your return and compensate you accordingly.
See the returns procedure.
Lost and unclaimed orders
Please note that if an order is lost when it is returned to Clip&Zip, you can only be reimbursed if you send us the tracking number for your parcel.
As part of the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) Act 2018, here is a summary of the use of personal data collected.
At any time, you can ask us to delete certain data or we will ask you to confirm whether we can continue to use certain of your data.
Who are we?
4 ZA Linchamps bas 54280 Champenoux
Phone number: (+33) 03 55 87 06 67
NAF code: 4789Z
Siret N°: 814889952
Design and production :
Shop developed and managed by Prestatoo - www.prestatoo.com
Why do we collect your personal data?
- Delivery, orders and services.
We collect some of your personal data to enable you to order and receive goods, as well as to communicate with you regarding your orders and payments and to provide you with our services.
- Analysis, hearing and correction of problems
We use certain tools to assess and improve the performance of our site and to meet your needs and expectations. Please note that we only collect this data anonymously.
Use of personal data collected
The information you give us:
- When you register on our site
- During a telephone call
- When placing an order
- When you comment an article
- When you contact us via our website, e-mail or social networks
- When you return products on verified-reviews, returns by post
- When you visit our website via (computer, tablet, mobile)
- When you send us your e-mail or postal addresses
Data collected when using our services :
- We use your data to connect you to our site, for example via "cookies", also when you interact with the content and pages of our website. This follows the path between the different URLs on our site, the pages you consult. For example, if you have added a product to your basket and you leave the site, when you log back in you will find your product in the basket even though it has not been paid for.
NOTE: Cookies are completely harmless text files that are stored on your hard drive when you visit a website.
They are used to optimise browsing on our site and to record information relating to your browsing on a site.
Under no circumstances can they be used to identify the user.
You can choose to refuse them, but please note that by refusing them you may have restricted access to certain content on our site.
- Your IP (Internet protocol) address, which is an identification number (definite or temporary), is linked every time you connect to a computer network.
- If you subscribe to our newsletter
Information we collect about you :
- Identity and contact details: Surname, first name, age, date of birth, postal address (for delivery and/or invoicing), gender, e-mail address, telephone number (optional).
- Computer data: IP address, connection identifier, source from which you reached our site, browser.
There is also personal data that we use to produce statistical evaluations.
This data does not reveal your identity in any way, whether in terms of data collection, processing or transfer.
Example: calculating the number of visits.
We do NOT collect any personal data concerning race, sexual orientation, religious beliefs or medical data.
Only your surname, first name and postal address are processed by a third party (La Poste) as part of the dispatch of your order.
Access to your data
You have access to all the data you choose to communicate to us. However, if you wish :
- Unsubscribe from the newsletter or emails we send you for any reason; simply contact us and ask us to remove you from our emailing database.
- You can change your personal details directly via your customer profile if you have created an account.
- To delete your data from our databases, you can contact us and request the deletion of your data.
Retention of your data
We keep your data for as long as you wish, as demonstrated above. But also until the end of the processing objectives.
For accounting and statistical purposes, we may need to keep your data, although it may be rendered anonymous.
Your data is protected and secure, and we will never use it for any purpose other than the one you have requested.
They can be changed at any time and you can choose to delete, unsubscribe or object if you do not wish your data to be processed.
You can choose whether or not to accept cookies on our site.